Tuesday 13 October 2009

Has it really been that long?

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted here, that is dreadful. I do have lots of excuses though as we have had so many illnesses passing through the house this year that one of us always seems to be ill. Anyway I really need to get back to blogging here. I have decided to get organised and start planning for Christmas because I want to make my own cards again this year and also make quite a few pressies too. I love giving handmade gifts that you have planned and made specially for someone. I'm going to be making bracelets, scrapbook layouts, cookies, jams, chutneys, traybakes and sweets so that should keep me busy for quite some time.
Just to give you a taster, here is one of the bracelets I made at jewellery class.

No comments:

Post a Comment