Thursday 9 April 2009

And the goddessness goes on

Still baking away and overflowing with goodies for Easter. These Easter Nests are delish and much the best way to eat shredded wheat IMO.






I've been thinking quite a bit about making food from scratch and I really can't understand why more people don't do home baking, it is so easy. I am also constantly amazed at those who buy trolley loads of ready meals full of additives when they could make something with much more taste and far better for them, not to mention that it would probably cost less too. Take tonight for instance, I wanted to make some oat and raisin cookies but I didn't have a recipe so I googled it (don't you just love Google), found one and had them baked all in the space of half an hour. Oh yeah, and they tasted fab too.

No comments:

Post a Comment