Monday 6 April 2009

Homemade goodies - let the goddessness begin!

Right, today and tomorrow are officially days of goddessness. I am going to do what I usually do at the start of the month and stock up on homemade goodies and treats. I am planning to make the usual smartie cookies, chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter traybakes and I am also going to go a bit Eastery and make nests as well as some cute cupcakes.

Really these things are so easy and don't take that long to make and they are soooo much better than bought biccies with all their additives and E numbers. There's nothing quite like the taste of homebaked and I want to encourage everyone to give it a go.

Hopefully there will be lots of pics to share with you all and make your mouths water. Watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment